Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby Doll Eyes

I haven't seen Miss E since she was a newborn, but at 6 months old now, that newborn look has faded, and she has become a little doll baby!



I think she just has that porcelain skin, and bright blue eyes that you see little toy baby dolls have. Precious!






Big brother, E, loves "baby sister"! He gave her lots of hugs and kisses and had no problem snuggling next to her!



I couldn't decide the cropping on this picture. I like how in the full-length version, you see brother holding her hand, and her cute, curled toes...



But in this one, you see brother's cute expression more, and I just like the cropping better in general... I was torn, so I just posted both!


*My friend, K, and her little Andrew are here now, and we are going to spend the afternoon together. More blogging tomorrow!
:)

No comments: