Friday, November 16, 2007

Daddy's Princess


Another Chickadee Planner has hatched!
Baby E is two weeks old today and couldn't be more beautiful, (and well-behaved! She did not fuss once - such an easy session!)


Big brother E just kept loving on his sister the whole time. Well, it would go: love, love, run around, love, wrestle with Daddy, milk break, love, love, squish sister, love...
:)

**Yeah, drooling over her to-die-for nursery like I did? Don't be jealous, her mommy is a designer. When it just comes naturally like it does to her, that's the reason you call someone like her if you'd like to have your baby's nursery look as magazine-worthy as this one!


It was a lot of fun to get to play with her girlie, princess decor. She is my first baby girl newborn in three months - it's been all boys!


I think they might have a Daddy's Girl on their hands. Not only does she look like her daddy, but she is so happy in his arms.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I make girl bambino para tu? Then you take photo por mi? I have mucho mucho boys in mi familia, and would very like to have girl for photo. I will go ask Poppy.