Thursday, May 15, 2008

Big Accomplishment


M is officially a TWU graduate!



She called me a couple of weeks ago because she wanted to take portraits in her graduation garb to have cards made to send to family announcing her big accomplishment!
She double-majored, and is looking to begin graduate school soon!



I have seen quite a bit of M lately! This photo shoot was on her campus last Friday, then at her graduation ceremony last Saturday, I ran into her there as she was lining up with her classmates while I was photographing for her school, and then again this afternoon, when I was at her school's library on a shoot for them, I saw her there! Three times in one week on her campus.... I said to her that she must think I never leave!



Congratulations and good luck in your bright future!

No comments: