Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Peaceful Babe


M and I met when we worked at a preschool together. She was a teacher, and I was in the office, right across from her classroom. She asked me then to take some pictures of her, her boyfriend, and his daughter. Soon, she and her boyfriend became engaged, and she asked me to take her bridal portraits as well as their engagement pictures. Months later, I photographed their wedding. Now 2 years have passed, and a new, little life has entered the picture. Baby D has arrived, allowing me to photograph this sweet family once again.



This little guy was so calm and cuddly. It was hard to keep shooting and not just stop and snuggle with him!






I think he may grow to be a funny little boy! Already making silly faces...



And of course, Daddy couldn't be more proud.



As an Atlanta Braves fan, daddy will soon have a slugger on his hands.
(I love his painted nursery! Not only a jersey for dad, but on the other wall, there is a jersey for mom, and one for baby D, with their names on the back. Such a cute idea!)

No comments: