Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Guy in Town


Remember these gorgeous brothers from last summer?



Well, there is now a new 7 lb., 15 oz. surprise sleeping in their house.



And what a wonderful surprise he is!!!



I think he looks like the perfect mix between his two older brothers. That is so fun to think about....that middle brother, M, is now a BIG brother himself! I remember holding him when he was the size of new baby brother, M.






For the first half of our session, he just wanted to eat and eat. According to his momma, he'll eat 'til it's leaking out of his nose...hungry, little guy! But once we got his tummy good and full, he slept so sweetly for us.



Quite the opposite of his two big brothers!!!
These goofy guys are best friends, and at only 19 mos. apart, they get to grow up in life going through similar stages. What a lucky baby brother they have who will glean double the wisdom from two loving, intelligent, and sweet little men.



Did I mention goofy?! All I asked them was to lay on the floor here, and of course that translates into, "one of you play dead, and the other start snoring!"
They make me laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My! Those are great! God has blessed you with an awesome talent, JeJe! I can't wait to see the rest! Love ya! mkp

Christy said...

Those pictures are amazing! I can't wait until you do ours. You make it look so easy!