Friday, May 16, 2008

Sonora swells my heart!

Meet my niece, Sonora!!!



She was born this past Tuesday, the 13th.
She is the first baby in our family, so you can imagine how we've all anticipated her arrival and already shopped, shopped, shopped for her! She does not live here, so I have not seen her, until I was sent this picture today. She is beautiful!
My mom is with her and my brother and sister-in-law now, and oh, how I wish I could be there too! The rumor is, that my brother and his new family will be visiting in September, so I will just have to count down the days until then, and continue shopping for my gorgeous niece!

Love you A & N, and beautiful Sonora!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to big brother A & new mommy N! And to you too--new Aunty J! May the spoiling commence!

Anonymous said...

I'm a daddy!

Anonymous said...

Julie, put up your baby picture for a comparison. A