Friday, May 16, 2008

Windy Times

K is graduating from high school in just a couple of weeks, and of course, couldn't be more excited!



She wants to attend the Art Institute of Austin to study graphic design.



(Can I just say that Denton never ceases to amaze me with AWESOME urban session locations!?!)



K is very creative - I loved her colorful outfits & jewelry!






She has great, full hair, and as a member myself of the thick-hair-club, being that it was a windy evening when we had her shoot, I knew the wind would most likely be our enemy. But too, like in the picture above, the wind worked with us, and was at times a mighty friend!



She was so easy to photograph. She was relaxed and, I think, had fun giving me great posing and natural smiles.

Go to the "Flying the Coop" gallery on my site to see some more of my favorites of her! There were too many!

No comments: