Saturday, October 27, 2007

Viewer Supported

Okay, so I had an ADORABLE family session yesterday and this little cutie below has posed a problem for me. I can't choose between the two pictures!!!
I'd like to use one of them for the new opening picture on my website, but I cannot CHOOSE!
Well....solution: I've uploaded a poll counter, (how fun is that?!) so you all can vote and help me decide!!!

The contestants are:

Picture A



and

Picture B



I love how sweet her little hands are in Picture A, but then I love how sweet her little face is in Picture B....aaagghh!

Go forth & help me decide!!! (please)
:)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your poll looks pretty 50/50... so you should do BOTH pics! Or toss a coin and go with that. You'd be surprised how many good life decisions I've made that way. :)