Monday, October 22, 2007

Morphism - did I just make that word up?

At home editing,
Comfiest pajama pants,
Thank you Lord, fall's here.


(A friend and myself have a haiku game. Well, she is a friend of my mother-in-law's, and through her, we met. We don't correspond often with each other, but when we do, it's only through haiku. (I know, sounds odd - I think it started because she and my MIL made up the "haiku game" - so much fun at birthday parties!) Makes for an interesting form of communication. The things you didn't know you could piece together to complete your thoughts!)




A favorite, new image - mostly for the symbolism, (& the cutie in the image & the whimsical coloring - okay, I like several things). Of course you may have to know this little girl to fully understand, but for the nearly three years when I've "spoken" with her on occasion, she's only given me one-word answers, & I can honestly say I didn't really know what her voice sounded like - very shy & reserved. Well, on the way to & from the session on Saturday, she & I had several conversations about school, Halloween, baby dolls, etc. Her mother made the point that this year, she has really "come out of her shell" - morphed into a butterfly, if you will.
And might I say, what a sweet little voice she has!
:)

*more images to come - I enjoyed editing this image and had to post it now!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loooove the color in this picture. What a cool spot too!