Wednesday, October 24, 2007

2 + 1 = a new family


Little D's mommy is getting married in December! (I think it's so sweet they included her in their engagement session!) They make such a cute, little family. New-Daddy-to-be is always cracking jokes and making D's mommy smile. This couple has been dating for 4...(or is it 5?) years. The Mrs. was quite ready for a ring!


And look at the gorgeous ring she received! (He picked it out himself!)


I'm looking forward to their big day as well. They called upon me to be their wedding photographer! I haven't included that info. on my website, about wedding photography, since that is not the main focus in my business, but it is definitely an aspect of photography I enjoy.


I loved how the berries behind them match perfectly!
(Laughter caught! A word of advice when photographing your kiddos/whomever, that seems so simple, yet I really have to pay attention to accomplish... If you are trying to capture a good smile/laugh in your shot, when something is funny, don't put your camera down and laugh with them, pull it up and get to work shooting away! I know, so trivial, but it's so natural to laugh right along with people, it takes work to resist that urge!)
:)


Congratulations you two....I mean three!

No comments: