Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Plans for Nov. 10th?



Cross Timbers Community Church is hosting a holiday gift market to help you finalize your Christmas shopping! There are going to be 60 crafty, creative vendors there, (including a familiar photographer that you just might know...).

The church is located on... well heck, here's a map I copied & pasted from their website, a bit easier than trying to decipher my directions:




Here is a link to the Holidaze site.

Come by and say hi to me! This is my first year to have a booth there, but I imagine it as a miniature Canton - cute 'n crafty galore!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to this last year and it was so much fun! A ton of cute things to buy! I can't wait to see your booth, Julie!

Anonymous said...

What time would you be there?

Julie B said...

I'll actually be there from 7:30 am. to 3:30 pm. including time to set up and tear down, but the event is from 9:30 - 2:30. My mother is going to be my assistant so that I'm able to leave for a minute or two to take pictures of the event for the Holidaze coordinator, so if I'm not at my table and a woman with short dark hair is, that's my momma! (You can come by and say hi to her too, she's nice.)
:)