Sunday, October 21, 2007

Card Pricing

I received a comment asking how much my cards are....yes, thank you, good question...been meaning to post that!

This applies to both my Christmas cards, and my birth announcement cards.

Well, they are all 5x7 inch, flat cards, with images on one side, (leaving the back either: a.} blank for you to hand-write your personal message, or b.} I can type a message on the back for you.) They are only ordered in sets of 25 and come with your choice of either white or parchment paper envelopes. There are 6 different paper options for the cards. I have paper samples of all 6 for you to hold and feel the difference in person to ease your decision process.

Paper choices/prices per set of 25 cards:

Standard Semi-Gloss
$62.50 ($2.50 per card)

Art Linen
$68.75 ($2.75 per card)

Art Watercolor
$68.75 ($2.75 per card)

Semi-Gloss with UV Coating
$75.00 ($3.00 per card)

Pearl
$75.00 ($3.00 per card)

Pearl with UV Coating
$81.25 ($3.25 per card)


And to leave you all in the Holiday Spirit, here are some more samples of my holiday card selection. (The small letters on the cards are a way of ordering them; differing them from each other. Of course they will not be printed on your order!) Also, these are just samples - all wording can be changed as well as each color on the card! Personalization is how I like to do it!
:)




















*There are 18 holiday card choices in all, but I have to leave some surprise for your viewing session!

No comments: