Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lil' Pumpkin


I played with D and his folks yesterday at the pumpkin patch! That was such a great idea from D's mommy to have his 9 mo. Chickadee Planner session there!
D had to warm up to the idea of smiling since we scheduled this right in the middle of his morning nap! (Though those smiles didn't wait too long to come out!)

You may recognize this cutie from his 6 month session...


(Such a cute, fun little family!!!)

These guys have a new place in my heart from when we had D's first session 3 mos. ago. His mommy found me through my ad in the Denton Connection, we chit-chatted during the session, I found out D's daddy is the worship leader @ their church, and at the time, my husband and I were looking for a new home church. We visited, loved it, and now we have grown into great friends! It's a wonderful blessing with my job that relationships can develop into friendships with my clients.
:)


So his session was just like we were hanging out while I brought my camera along!




Thought this was so cute, fitting along with his daddy's work...
:)


Yep, you guessed it...you'll be seeing this bright, blue-eyed guy again in another 3 mos. when he turns the big 0-1!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie! You are incredible. Thanks for capturing our little guy in such a fun way! We had a great time!