Friday, October 26, 2007

Christmas deadlines

Hey friends!

It's time to post Christmas deadline info.!

I've been getting questions, "how soon do we need to book to get Christmas cards on time?"
Well, that just depends on when you like to mail your cards. To give you a little time line that you have to work with, it takes about 3 weeks from the time I photograph you to the time you have your cards/pictures in your hands.
So if you like to mail your cards out say the first week of December, you would need to book your session around the middle of November. Which is good since that is where I am currently booked until! All of the early birds are finishing up, time for round 2. (Which I KNOW is where I'm going to fit in when I have a family), the oh yeah, November means Christmas gift shopping time is NOW!
Of course the same goes for just pictures. If you are only buying Christmas portraits and no cards through Birdseye Photography, it is the same time line, about 3 weeks from shoot to prints. So if you just want to have your prints in time to give as Christmas gifts (and you will be around the Metroplex the week before Christmas to pick them up - not going out of town), *THE* latest date for a Christmas session is **DECEMBER 8th.** And looking at my books, that leaves 11 spots available for 2007 portraits.
Wowzers, can you believe it's almost 2008???

Okay, I know I'm wordy...sorry, hope you caught all the details!


And here are some pics. because I know I do post sometimes without pictures, but I don't like to!






No comments: