Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Christmas Came Early

Another one of my maternity Chickadee Planners has graduated to Mommy & Daddyhood. Yea, bring on the babies!!!



This little man couldn't wait to meet Mom & Dad because he decided to arrive early! He is my littlest newborn yet at less than 6 lbs.


His mommy was definitely initiated during our photo shoot. I like to have naked babies when I photograph, but of course you do run a risk there, but I've never actually had the dreaded outcome before....until yesterday. This sweet mommy is sitting here in this very picture, very, very, WET!!! As soon as we got him snuggled in her arms, you just see this stream running down...what a good momma.
:)


No, I don't like to torture the sweet babes I photograph, but his daddy had this great idea with their dish. So we tried, and it turned out pretty unique, though little A was not too thrilled about the whole, non-Mommy holding me thing...

I say it every time, but it's so true, I love the pleasure of getting to watch these little ones grow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to be peed on!!
VERY cute pics, love the bowl shot.