Saturday, August 2, 2008

Stockpiling Photos


Hellooo!

Well, another week has flown by, and 5 sessions later, I am getting behind again on this blogging thing! I successfully caught up this week with getting orders out to clients and posting sessions from when I was out of town the week before in NY. But now today, I am leaving again for 5 days to see family in Missouri! This is definitely the last trip of the summer, (well, except for a 2 day excursion the hubby & I are taking in 2 weeks to see our favorite band .....twice), so hopefully the blog won't get behind again until...Christmas season!

I'll return next Thursday to share more pictures of this popsicle-lovin' cutie with you...



Have a good week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to click the link bc I didn't even recognize this GROWN MAN as little baby Dean!!! How they grow....

Anonymous said...

Julie, I don't feel sorry for you one bit-now that you have an assistant. No just kidding-I'm just jealous!! Have a great trip, call me when you get back so we can meet for lunch!