Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dusting Off the Santa Hat

I have a feeling that Alyssa may be receiving some thank you calls after this Christmas season from all of the delighted grandmothers who received what's inside of this box from their grandloves.

So.....(building suspense)...... what joys may a little, obscure, dark box contain?




Let's peek inside...



Birdseye is now offering albums!



(And might I add, I would be just as satisfied with this swanky box it's coupled with...)



Who am I kidding, look at this plush, leather album! (And the sweeties it contains!)

*I love that it has a little window in the front, just to give you a nibble of the goodness inside.



The smooth leather texture lets you know you are holding something delicious.


(But, forgive me my green friends, I am still one of you! It's just that if you saw the joy this display of kiddos' smiles brings their mom, you would want her to have it, too. Promise.)



This particular album, at 20 pages thick (holding 40 pictures), is the big brother of the bunch. That is the most one album can hold! The smaller albums include either 20, or 30 prints.



The size of the pictures can either be a 4x6, 5x5 or 5x7.



The images are secured in the album with a sturdy black mat, making each capture like its own little work of art.






(It's like he is peeking out of the album....)


Please contact us for pricing on all of our album options.
And, this is a warning, have your tap-dancing shoes on hand when you see how easy it is to have your grandparent Christmas list complete!


This is just one of the fun, new happenings around the Birdseye office!
Stay tuned - in September we will reveal our new logo, which to me, every time I look at it, it reminds me of a spa. It just has a relaxing, modern feel to it, (though how I equate a logo on a computer screen to the spa, I don't know. Maybe it's because I have not seen a spa in years, from working behind the computer so much. So much so that staring at a good design is evidently now the way I relax!)

No comments: