Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brain Freeze


rainbow popsicle + cute, 18-mon.-old bare tummy = SUMMER!








I love this series of faces! I think he enjoyed his cold treat...until the brain freeze hit!




Contentment.




Uh, Mom, this is cold...




Such a sweet, sticky mess. (Dean, that is, not the popsicle!)




Gotta get this one last drop...


....there! Got it!




This little angel was using his sign language to ask for more "please"!
Precious.




And of course, how better to work off the colorful popsicle running through your veins... play chase with sticks!

Happy summer, Dean!
(I have to sniffle one more time as I realize it's been a year since we first met...)

2 comments:

Jessica Rolf said...

I love how the top, purple part of the popsicle is never photographed because it would disappear so quickly!! Once again you have captured my child so perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Dean is so precious, as always. I bet he gives the BEST sticky-boy kisses! =)