Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Open-Mouth Smiles

Last week I got to play with J who is now almost 6 years old!
When I first walked up and said "Hi, J!", he said, "I didn't think you'd recognize me." (because he had grown so much. Stinker.)


And those eyelashes? Turns out I'm still obsessed.




I love how he can turn on the cool guy charm, and then....




....snap back in to the silly 5-almost-6-yr.-old he is.




Oh, and look who decided to join us since the last time we met!




HAPPY brother F ! You just give a hint of a grin to this 4-month-old sweetheart and *instant* smiles are all over him.




It's so cute when babies have those big, open-mouth smiles and their whole body just decides to follow suit. Like his happiness just takes him over!




Big brother is quite the happy guy himself.




But I just can't get over 'em lashes.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute kiddos!!!! I see lots of dates in their future.