Wednesday, August 27, 2008

German Parts

After having to reschedule 3 times, the heavens finally opened up and allowed us to meet! (Well, ironically, one of the reschedulings was actually due to the heavens opening up...), but other than that, with the kiddos being sick, and Mom taking a pretty serious fall in the back yard, (she is healing perfectly now), two months from the time we booked the session, I was anxious to get to meet my new friends whom I talked with so much on the phone!

And look at the precious family who greeted me...

I look over, and while settling down with their boys, Mom & Dad start snuggling. That's how much love is there. Random snuggles at random moments.



Happy toes.



10-month-old L is a giddy little guy! He would just stare at me and smile.



And then turn to Momma and give her big, wet kisses!



M needed a snack break to feel like himself again before the tickle monster could come out to play.



And when she (the tickle monster) did, he was all smiles!



Daddy's nuzzles look so good on L.



I think...pure speculation here....that M may have an affinity for trains. Just guessing.



Can you crawl like a bear?



Daddy is a native of Germany, so these little guys were "made in the USA, with German parts".
:)

I had a wonderful time getting to meet you all! Thank you for that sweet invitation to stay for dinner, I'm sorry I had to miss out!

No comments: