Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weekend Pics.

(pardon the point & shoot camera!)


A favorite restaurant, (one of the only ones between Dallas & Huntsville!), to stop along the way is Gilberto's Mexican Restaurant in Fairfield. mmmmmm - yummy!



Before checking out of the hotel Sat. morning, I wanted to take a picture of the room. Now, don't ask me why....I just like to take pictures!!!
So, when I looked through the viewfinder with the camera on the desk, I did not see our heads in the picture, so I thought, "eh, I'll take it anyways...", (camera on auto-shoot). So for the pic. I said, well, if our heads aren't going to be in the pic., we atleast should suck in our stomachs!!! :)
So here we're doing that and I'm laughing at Stuart at the silliness of this, and well, ..... turns out our heads were in the picture.
:)



Cool how it's cut out of stone on the side of the building!




The T-Rex in me comes out!







Remember me saying how pretty this campus is? Yeah, definite prettiness.






(Isn't he cute?!) My dear husband forgot his sunglasses...he got to borrow mine on the drive home.
:) -- Can you sense his excitement? He's so lucky he has a photographer as his wife.
(love you sweetie, hope it's okay this pic. is up here!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor Stuart. Tell him to just be glad that you're not the kind of wife who might force him into lipstick. Not. That. I. Would. Ever. Do. That.

;)