Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Bruiser & Family


This handsome bunch met me @ my local spot where you can see me pretty much every week!
They have a similar story in finding me as the previous family I posted about. Little A (sitting on her daddy's lap in the orange,) happens to attend the pre-school I used to work with, but her grandmother found me through this online service and didn't know that A and myself had a connection!


Three great-grandkids and a grand-puppy, Bruiser, make an interesting photo op.! Just having them all together is a milestone, none-the-less. Baby N lives in California, so it is not often he gets to visit with Nana!


We were definitely breaking a sweat out there, so his mommy had this good idea to help cool N off! (It was funny, in about 2.6 minutes from this picture, N got the shivers, informing us, the cooling off was a success!)



Thanks for a fun morning! I love it when my sessions also equal my workout for the day! Who needs a gym membership when you get to play with kiddos?

No comments: