Thursday, September 20, 2007

Did I mention I love kids in hats?

Refer to this previous post for "love of hats: part 1".

I was out this afternoon and finally found what I've been looking for....


Newborn hats! I've browsed some places online for a while now, but then unexpectedly today when I was, (no surprise), strolling the baby aisles, there they were! PERFECT!


When I photograph newborns, in my opinion, nothing is more innocent & all things precious than a naked baby with a sweet, little hat. I wanted to be able to have some on hand in case the parents share this opinion of mine, but are without the necessary product!


(I like this one the best of the two little girl hats...) :)


No, I didn't leave the little gentlemen out!




But I have to say my favoritest favorite hat purchase has to be this next one:



I am generally quite partial to brightly colored & patterned pieces, especially when they have fun tassels! Can't you just see those tassels draping over a few baby fat rolls?


Where did I find such a creation you ask? A couple of months ago, in my online hat searches, I don't even remember what I "Googled", but some how this site came up! (*and yeah, I was expecting to receive the blue one pictured, but le sigh.."you take whatcha get and you don't throw a fit"!) I thought it was so random though that it was EXACTLY the fun piece I was looking for, but to find it on Save the Children? An unexpected blessing for sure.

*So yes, you mothers of brand new lives, these will be at your disposal! Happy mommas, happy photographer...
:)

1 comment:

Dawn Endres said...

Those are some really cute hats!