Thursday, September 6, 2007

Star Search = waived sitting fee

That was one of my favorite shows as a kid, but ONLY the segment where there were kid dancers. (Being that I was about their age when that show came out, I had "star" envy...) I remember seeing two little boys that one was standing up, and one was standing on his hands and they grabbed each other's ankles and then started doing cart wheels, like a spinning wheel together, do you know what I mean? They were connected hands to ankles - so cool!!!...anyways, so I loved Star Search. :)

I'm on sort of a "star search" if you will.... I'm looking for an ENGAGED COUPLE! I've had an itch lately to photograph such a shoot. So if you are engaged, or know someone who is and is in need of an engagement session, I will waive the sitting fee so that I can have my cute couple fest! And not to be bossy or anything, but to sort of lay out the terms... this session will take place around Denton, VERY urban/old buildings/metal wall background feeling. They should be fun, outgoing, and willing to go with the flow! No garden/flowery formals, but definitely still with a love-in-the-air feeling, city style!

Email me: birdseyephotography@yahoo.com

Have fun!

No comments: