Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another Birthday Post!

It seems like my last few posts have all been birthday related!

Well, the other day, it was baby Dean's day to celebrate! Time has flown since his 6 mon. & 9 mon. sessions! He's gotten so big! (I love how his cute tummy hung over his pants!)
:)


So, as you know, I normally keep my clients' names private, but I got Dean's mommy's permission to use his name so that I could share the chair pictures! I love his mommy's idea of bringing along his new chair he just received for his birthday, (and the balloons from his party!)


That is my favorite part of capturing images - personalizing them to your family, especially on a big event like a first birthday!


His laugh is infectious!
Such a happy, little guy.


(Despite the cold! It didn't seem to phase him at all!)


His mommy looks so pretty!




He is getting the hang of this walking thing! (As much as his parents are getting the hang of a mobile baby! For his birthday, they bought baby gates for the house because he's decided he's curious about what's up stairs!)


That's it! It's time for cake!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so worth braving the cold! Those are so fun Julie! Thank you for helping us celebrate Dean's big day!

Melissa said...

Julie i'm a proud Aunt of little Dean. You did such a great job of capturing Dean and his cute smile and laugh! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a precious family! That little boy is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! He looks just like his daddy did when he was one.