Tuesday, January 1, 2008

On A Train Hunt

I met these little sports at my new, favorite indoor location a little over a week ago. The holiday decorations had a lot of trains out, and that was where the action was happening! The littlest guy's heart pitter-pattered when he heard a train coming - adorably smitten!


I LOVE 5-yr.-old B's curls!!!! It was so hard to resist just twirling them as we walked around. SUCH a cutie!

*photog side note: I've been playing with sun flare in my shoots lately, and I too am quite smitten! That warm glow filling the image. Yummy!


Precious.
The brothers
B.


2-yr.-old B is the train-a-holic. Or should I say choo-choo-a-holic...


I love that their mom was so easy going and didn't mind them getting a little wet from the fountain. You can't get childhood shots posing in a studio..... I'm just sayin'.....pretty darn cute, if you ask me....


We were hunting for "snakes" in the grass. No, no, we didn't find any. I'm sure you're quite surprised at the outcome. But it sure made a fun activity!


While Mom was helping little brother, B decided he'd better lay down and rest from all of our playtime.
How cute is that?!


I think the train was whistling...


It was getting close to lunch time, so they needed to recharge.
Nothing like fruit snacks. They were my fav. too as a kid, (though now serve as just a drop in the bucket when my tummy's growlin' - wait... I'm sure that's not a good thing...*insert New Year's Resolution - portion control*...)


I got strawberry! What kind did you get?


There's got to be one more in there...

No comments: