Tuesday, January 8, 2008

East + West

Picked up your latest copy of the DFW Kid's Directory yet???

I've advertised in there since September, but this month, you can also find "Birdseye Photography" on the cover.

:)

And not just on the "East" side's copy...



....but the "West" side's too!


Check here for a location near you that carries them. The directory has so many unique vendors for parents of young children. (And you also might find a coupon for your next Birdseye session in there, too!)

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love these books, congrats on making the cover photo. Can't wait to pick one up.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. if I find a mag, can I save the coupon for later use, like months from now?? I would love to surprise P with a few good mother/son shots for his August bday! Am I thinking too far ahead?? Inconceivable!