Thursday, January 24, 2008

Time for Cake!

We thought it would be cute to reward Dean for his hard work with a birthday cupcake after his session.
The following is that adventure...



Let me get warmed up before I dive into this...


hmmm...I detect a hint of table-flavoring in this frosting for some reason...


Should I try to be a gentleman and keep my hands clean?


Nah, who am I kidding? I should use both hands at the same time!


But I'm not being too messy though, right Mom?


Are you laughing at me? I know I'm cute!


There's no way I'm letting all of this go to waste...


Don't worry, Mom, I've got the clean up covered.


I may need some help with the table though...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so gross and so cute at the same time! I love how you captured him enjoying his treat!

amyjones said...

I love your pictures! They always make me smile!! :)