Thursday, January 31, 2008

Something Fun

My mom emailed me this list, and for those of you on your "lunch break" at work, (or a thinking break would suffice as well), I thought it might be fun to give you some good reading material!

43 Date-Night Ideas

I'm not the most creative at coming up with new ways to spend time with my hubby, so this is fun for me! There are so many good ones on the list!

Though my husband was super sweet yesterday and brought me home my favorite spring-time-only candy. Which....BJ Novak from our favorite show, rightfully pointed out that the eggs are shrinking! A travesty! (The video in the story no longer works, but the picture below it proves the truth!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone went a little 'link crazy', eh?? :) I also noticed the egg downsizing! I expect a certain sized goo-filled chocolate egg for my fifty cents... this IS America, land of excess, is it not?!?! Criminy!