Sunday, January 6, 2008

Gift Certificates

Coming to a mailbox near you...



BP has gift certificates!
I had requests to send some out over Christmas, and now I'm getting orders for them as birthday gifts, so it is time to make 'em public knowledge.


I personalize them with the recipient's name, date/time of the session, and even the little guests that will accompany them, if you like.
*(of course the date/time can be left off if you'd just like to purchase the session, and then have the recipient set the appt. time best for their schedule.)

I had one new grandfather purchase the Chickadee Planner as a Christmas gift for his daughter, son-in-law, and new grandbaby. Perfect gift for new parents... it's like three gifts in one with the three sessions that are included - and not only does that let the parents preserve precious memories of their favorite, new family member, but then grandads also reap the rewards of future pictures for their doting pleasure as well.
:)


And my favorite business purchase as of late: THIS CHAIR! I bought it in Canton in December. It was my first trip out to that overwhelming menagerie of foraging folks.
It was insane to think that we were there for 4 or 5 hours and saw probably less than half of the selection out there. And, this chair was the first booth we stopped at after we arrived, like after 5 mins. of walking around, and I loved it! I didn't see anything else like it the rest of the day. The shop owner was kind enough to hold on to it for me so I didn't have to carry it around all afternoon. It was such a steal, I won't even 'fess up to the cost. I am quite proud of my bargain!

SO - if you have a toddler-aged girl that you think would like to play with this in their session, just let me know and I'd love to bring it along! It's about 2 ft. high, very pint-sized. PERFECT!

No comments: