Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Done! Finito! No mas!

CHRISTMAS 2007 SESSIONS ARE ALL BOOKED!

Unfortunately, I have *NO* more availability to get any new sessions done in time for Christmas! It's just an overwhelming/wonderful feeling.

Have I mentioned lately how I have the best job....ever?
I absolutely love what I do and I am so blessed that God has granted me this gift. That's what it is, a gift. To get to craft a skill that is fun, allows me to meet new faces everyday, travel to different places, play with BABIES!!!, and freeze time for mommies & daddies to hold forever.
I get emotional just thinking about the whole morphing process of "photography = hobby" to "photography = career". Amazing. Just amazing.

I had a blast this past Saturday at the Cross Timbers Holidaze market!

My Mom was my partner for
the day, and let me tell ya, ain't no body gonna make you shine like your own Momma! She is such a people-person and was so wonderful to help me that day. And fun! We had a great time meeting several "Birdseye" fans, and also making some new friends, all while getting to spend time together.

Here is my booth:

I'm the eternal fan of all things pink & green!!!!
(Isn't Mom pretty?)
:)



It was quite the hoppin' joint! I love crafty, cutesy things! It gets my creative juices flowing!

*Look for my ad in the Denton Connection in December for one of my best deals yet: 50% off your session fee when you book for 2008! (Fitting for all you expecting mommies - Baby Bundle '08 requires planning ahead!)
I know, it's like I can't rest. Once the new year hits, and Christmas Bonanza 2007 is but a memory, I know my shutter finger is going to be itching!
:)

No comments: