Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Words of Affirmation


These are the gorgeous kiddos of a good friend I used to work with. I'm so happy we've kept in touch. She really played an inspirational role in encouraging me that my photography could become a full-time business. I honestly credit her with a majority of that hope in me because for the longest time I didn't think my shots held much worth, (I'd like to blame that on the "middle child/people-pleaser" syndrome. Definitely a pleaser, that's me!)
(This is sort of turning into a "Deep Thoughts by Julie Birdseye" moment....)

Anyways, well, she is definitely wonderful friend to have, and I could never repay her for her words of affirmation.
( Love Languages ..... anyone? I just finished a Bible study group on that book last week and it is interesting to watch people's interactions and guess how they give and receive love. So important in relationships! )


Yeah....


.... gorgeous....


.....kiddos.....




*One of my favorite images of the session because the kids did this all their own. For blocks the younger siblings were on the older siblings' backs hitchin' a ride, (even up stairs! - strong older siblings!), and then I look back and they've come together for a group-hug-in-motion!
Love it.

Love YOU, M!

1 comment:

Nicole McLaughlin said...

these are great julie, i love the 2nd one!!