Thursday, November 1, 2007

Home Sweet Home


Smiley baby?....I think so.
K was so easy going and the cutest little 4-mo.-old chunk!



Sister L loves her baby brother, and it's so sweet to see his affection towards her.


This princess dressed up as Jasmine last night for Halloween. Fitting for her beautiful, princess bedroom! (Though you'll just have to use your imagination for that: purple walls with flowers and a mural painted on them!)


I love photographing my clients in their homes. It's like a fun, little mission for me when I walk in to scope their place out for photo nooks. Everyone is always so comfortable, and from what I've been told, it is much easier than loading up the kids/clothing changes/diaper bags/snacks/etc. & heading off to a cold studio. Look at how they are just glowing in this picture. An adorable family, for sure.

If you'd like to see a few more of this happy family, check out the galleries on my site!
:)

No comments: