Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy, Happy, Happy Dance!!!

I just registered to attend the workshop I've been dreaming about that is in Feb., in San Francisco, where the speaker for the weekend is WORLD-RENOWNED ......... Jinky!

There are so many photo conferences to choose from, but when I found that this workshop was able to snag her (she lives in Australia)...I was done searching. This is like if you wanted to take cooking lessons, and a spot opened up to learn from Rachael Ray herself, with her favorite dishes... (or whomever you may esteem as a "guru" of their trade.)

Yep. Happy, happy, happiness jitters are at the other end of this note! I can't wait!
:)

To end with a picture, here is the gorgeous, 10-yr.-old, M. I photographed her and her sisters yesterday, but their blog is yet to come. I must get busy catching up with the others' first!

No comments: