Monday, November 19, 2007

Toddler Independence


These girls just saw me not too long ago, but this time we got to play with their mommy & daddy, too!


Big sister M tried to hold L's hand to guide her around the rocks, but as her mommy says L's favorite saying is right now: "I do it myself!"


M started Kindergarten this year. From what I hear, she is a smart cookie!


Look at this personality! Her little expressions had me giggling the whole time.


Look mom, we got a sweet one of your girls together!
(Though you'll just have to forget that .38 seconds after this was shot, L pushed M away and ran to see the fishies.... or don't forget that part for that matter.... that's your L's cute, toddler personality right now!)


(I love when I get to capture families just interacting and it turns into a natural family portrait!)


**The hubby is prying me away from editing to have a date night tonight! Since I have sessions all day on Saturdays and spend my Sundays editing (among the other five days remaining in the week), a Monday night has now turned into our "weekend." We're going to go see either this or this. But I'm leaning towards this - it just looks like an Oscar nominated-esque movie. I like to see those so that during the awards shows, I know which movie they're talking about! (I'm the cliche female that enjoys some Hollywood event watching!)
I love celebrity news and babies, so when I discovered this website... it was like I just made a new, very dear friend.
:)

No comments: