Friday, November 23, 2007

Hunter & Gatherer

Last week I met G and his family for their holiday session! His momma is a new friend I am teaming with to offer custom bags with your photos on them!
I've been looking for a quality company for a while now who makes these so that I can offer them to my clients. I am so excited I found such a great vendor because these purses really do turn out like little pieces of art. I am so happy to finally be able to offer them! (I have a sample purse on display in my office for you to be able to touch and hold it in person!)


Can't you just see his lucky grandma doting on his gorgeous eyelashes from this image on her purse to her friends?
Too. Precious.


Little brother, R, was quite the ham for us!


He really enjoyed inspecting all the pecans on the ground. G would hunt them down for R to gather them! A great brotherly duo!


I love his little fingers clenching a fist around his prized find.


Only a little boy would think to line them up in a row - very mechanical. Maybe he's making a train, or pretending they're animals lined up at the circus? Nothing sweeter than capturing imagination in a picture.






Such an easy smiler!




Fun mommy!

No comments: