Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Adorable A looks like a sweet Valentine in her pink polka dot baby leg warmers. (I was so excited when her mommy talked to me before her session about her little leg warmers! I love bright colors and bold patterns on a little one!)


This is her 6-mo.-old session and she is a happy, precious, little girl!


Her mom did a perfect job with their outfits. She found a cute onesie for A and then pulled colors from that for her and daddy's shirts. I've said it before, but I think that is the best way to photograph a family. Of course you want everyone to coordinate, but by allowing everyone to wear different colors, it shows more personality and blends together to make a classic photo session.


How could I resist this hen?
A doorstop in her day-job; a cute accessory to A's giggle for her photo session.


Scarlett, their doggie, got to join us for a shot! She was very interested in all that was going on and wanted to check me out, but I'd say we were friends by the time our shoot was over. (Probably because she would get a treat to distract her if she got in the way, and so I equaled more treats for her!)
:)


I love this little monkey! (A does too!)
You can find her at this site, among other precious, knitted items.


I love this shot! A's daddy was the one who came up with it. (Who is also a photographer!)


Her smile makes me smile!


It was fun to get to play together, A!

No comments: