Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Native Texan


Such a smiley 3-mo.-old! Little W was so content. So long as his little gloworm was singing to him, he flashed us smiles upon smiles!


I was able to meet this little guy because his grandfather gifted him with my Chickadee Planner package for Christmas. Grandpa lives in Tennessee, which is where W's mommy and daddy are from, too. To his daddy's slight dismay, W's birthplace has a different shade of orange on the "T" than he had.


Though not to worry, once they return in a couple of years, W will get to know the stomping grounds from where his family descended.


But in the mean time, I get to return to see his sweet, little face and capture memories to share with his family.




I love his primary-colored nursery! So clean and classic.




See you again soon, little man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am having some SERIOUS nursery envy!!! I'm hoping you can scope out 'cool spots' in our home as well as you do w/this couple & the one above them...