Thursday, February 21, 2008

Second Helping

I'm so excited! I leave for my "secret" workshop in 8 days! (That's the name of it, "The Secret Workshop", and since it has the word "secret" in it, I feel like I have to whisper when I say the name of it!)
:)

I found a roomie on the workshop's blog. A fellow "newly" wed with no kiddos yet, among other things in common, so I think we're going to have a great time! She's already scoped out the city, (San Francisco), and what spots we should hit in our leisure time. I just have to pack and I'm ready to go! CAN'T. WAIT....

Tonight, while editing Miss A's session, I came across some more images that I just had to share of this cutie.
Enjoy!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey roomie :) I'm excited too! I love the first photo you took on the chair, awesome expression!