Monday, February 25, 2008

Can't Leave Out...

...this sweet family!

So, back during the rush of Christmas season, THREE WEEKS before 12/25, I had three sessions that week. And among my crazy-busy, stress-filled, pre-holiday times, well, we'll call those "the lost sessions." They didn't make it to the blog!

This is the first family of the three that were sadly left out!


Miss E was just a bundle of precious energy!




Her mommy met me at my Holidaze booth, and won my drawing!


I'm so glad it was this adorable family that won because they were so kind, and endearing, and a pleasure to meet.




Did I mention Miss E had some energy? And quite the flare for the dramatic! This little one could be on a stage one day, that's for sure!


Either as a ballerina...


... or maybe a dancer!




No matter what she does in the future, she has two sweet parents behind her for support, (who are as cute and flirty together as newly-weds!)
:)

*The other two families who have yet to make their BP blog debut will come around soon enough. I may just pop them in for a surprise one day! Keep on the look-out!

No comments: