Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Waiting for H


Okay, first off, how cute is their house? (I realize this is a small corner that you have to base your opinion on...) I too live in an old home decorated with bold colors, so I felt at home! The wood floors and retro pieces they have, LOVE IT!


This sweet couple cannot wait to meet their little man! Baby H will be here in about a month and the nursery is complete and awaiting a little one to call it home.


At first E was not sure she wanted to do a maternity session, but I think she made the right decision. This is such a precious, beautiful time - the before. Once he's here and sleeping in the next room, the pictures will be there to recall the days when he was nestled within you, feeling his every nudge. (hey, that sounded sweet, so those of you not enjoying every nudge, keep the naysaying comments to a minimum!)
:)


I like to take time during the session to just focus on the mommy...and not mommy & belly, but just mommy...for the radiant, life-giving individual she is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! They are really great.....I really enjoyed yesterday as well. I cannot get over how many freckles I have, definitely a pregnancy thing. I was telling my mom and Hunter that is was so cool how you picked all of our favorite things in the house to include in your pics. My favorite is the one with the tree shirt under the stars! We can't wait to see the rest! Have a great week...
-Emily and Hunter