Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I've waited TWO MONTHS to blog this!


The September cover shoot for the Denton Connection! Of course I can't blog the outtakes until the magazine goes to print...so I wait, and wait, ....you get the idea, until NOW!! :)


This issue was about grandparents. Little red-headed S and her grampa were so sweet the way they interacted. He just loved on her and she reciprocated...until she got a little tired of seeing this big lens all up in her face! But never fear, a little bribe here and there with Skittles perked her up, which eventually lead to the purchase of a stuffed puppy, which eventually lead to ice cream!




This kid had us cracking up! BITING the ice cream cone! I'd have to say this is my personal favorite:

I love how you can so tell it's Denton's favorite ice cream shop we're in front of, and on the square, you can see the reflection of the courthouse, and just her going for it, ADORABLE!


Possibly even more classic though, is the picture that follows....

I don't think Grampa's shirt intended on being S's ice cream bib...


And of course, the best for last...the COVER!




* A little secret, the October cover is already shot, and so, here again, I must wait to share, though it's you all I must leave in suspense! mwah ha ha ....


No comments: