Monday, August 20, 2007

Brownie Locks


On Saturday, I met newborn Miss K. She was blessed with beautiful, long, brown hair! Lucky for her, her mommy enjoys making all sorts of cutesie hairbows. She has quite the assortment already, which I predict will come in very handy...just look at those gorgeous locks!


Mommy & Daddy have several helping hands. A, W, & D all dote over their lil' sis. And of course A is happy to have another girl in the house! (to watch her favorite movie with, don'tcha know...)


How does this sweet, brand new face not make your womb ache?
(well, those of you who are of the womb-owning gender...)

As always, also check out the galleries on the website for more of my favs.!

Did everyone have a blast shopping * tax-free * this weekend? Yesterday, the hubby and I braved the crowds here and here and got some great deals! Love the new fall clothes coming out! Definitely my favorite season to shop for!

No comments: