Thursday, August 9, 2007

Fellow Shutterbugs!


Daughter E, (in front), studied photography in school, and her mom also has quite the knack for it as a hobby. It's so fun for me to get to chit-chat after the shoot with my clients. I love getting to know them better, as taking a person's portrait is such a personal experience - a little window into their life.


This lovely family does not have the chance to get together often. Since the girls have graduated, they have left and dug new roots, so I'm happy to have been called upon to document this evolving time in their family.




Until next time.....I'm off to pack for a relaxing weekend of jet skiing, tubing, and just hanging out @ the lake with friends. It is definitely a welcome treat to get to pack things up for a couple days and enjoy the outdoors - though I'll miss the Hubby! :(
(I return Sunday though, not too long of a hiatus!)

No comments: