Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Exciting News!

BP has a new Chick!

After realizing that working 7 days a week, and well into the evenings on a regular basis isn't normal.... I decided it was time to hire some help! I now have a new editing assistant, who started with me this morning, and oh, just knowing that she is here is SUCH a blessing! I am so excited to be able to have a faster turn-around time for my clients, and MORE BLOGGING! I know the blog has been scarce lately, and therefore looking like it has not been hectic, but ironic that it's just the opposite! Trying to get sessions out to clients is a little higher on the priority list than blogging, so that's where the time goes.
Anywho... I meant to take a picture of her this morning, but we were too busy working! I will introduce her when I return from my trip this week. I will be out of my office for the next week, but I am going to delay some blogs so they get posted while I'm gone, and then I'll post about my trip when I return!

Off to finish up work and pack, but I'll leave you with another picture of sweet K, from her Arboretum session last week... she needed mommy's help climbing the steps...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is how you officially know you've 'made it'!! you have a staff!!!!!

Christy said...

Congrats Julie on hiring someone else. That is great news and a huge step! I can't wait to do my session! I'm thinking early Nov. for Christmas cards...