Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cuzzin' Session

On Saturday, before the wedding in NY, I had a mini-mini-shoot with my cousin's two children.

First up is 10-month-old, big-brown-eyed beauty Amelia:



Her big brother, Charlie, is 2 and on the move!
(This was him pre-bubble-eating...)






Being just 18 months apart, little "Mia" is in for some brotherly teasing! Soon enough though, she'll be able to retaliate with the inevitable annoying little sisterly ways, which I may have perfected myself as a child.



Daddy looking on...






Daddy and his "mini me" are such good buddies. It's cute to watch them interact! From what I hear, Charlie is a great helper all around the house when his daddy works on projects and such. Charlie loves Bob the Builder, so working with hammers & tools + Daddy = a good day.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the 2nd to last picture - the tipped hat gives it a 1940s feel!

Anonymous said...

"Being just 18 months apart, little "Mia" is in for some brotherly teasing! Soon enough though, she'll be able to retaliate with the inevitable annoying little sisterly ways, which I may have perfected myself as a child."

Don't worry. You perfected your 'sisterly ways' just fine.