Monday, April 14, 2008

Sweet Baby Girl


Last Saturday morning, I met 2-week-old A, (in her OH-SO-CUTE nursery).



Look at those precious lips!



We had wonderful lighting; a beautiful, little one; and colorful spots to make up this perfect session. Baby A was a very content little girl - so long as the mean photographer lady didn't put her on hard surfaces. I love to use shelves, and nooks in my babies homes, but sometimes I forget that laying on a hard bookcase is probably not so comfy...*but that shot came out so cute - trust me*!!!






Mommy and Daddy are so proud...



A just wanted to tell everyone 'hi.'



As a new Chickadee Planner, we will get to watch her grow!

2 comments:

Andi Hawkins said...

I looooove your photography. Thank you for stopping by our site. I was just telling Jessica how great her pics were and she told me they were your work. Amazing job -- truly a gift.

-Andi

Jessica Rolf said...

I LOVE these! Great job (once again) Julie! I'm glad I got to see this sweet little girl on your blog and can't wait to meet her in person!