Sunday, April 20, 2008

Comfy Spot


I am loving my new Chickadee bundles that are hatching!



Last week I met precious, baby T. (His mommy did such a cute job decorating his puppy-themed nursery!)



I think I must say, newborns are quickly becoming my little comfy spot in my photography. Their tiny bodies let me mold them in different little spaces, and their sweet, baby features make me swoon with each click of my camera. I also love them because each one is different. Some let me have their little, naked bum on display, in all its cuteness, and then others think it's a torturing device to leave their new skin bare in this cold, non-womb, world.


But none-the-less, they are absolutely precious no matter what setting they are in. Though sometimes, I get lucky by chance, when like baby T here rested his sweet, little hand on his face, all by himself.






Oh, and T 's proud, new daddy? He did this sweet cuddle all by himself, too. What a moment.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, great job Julie!