Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Capitol City

Hey there!
Sorry it's been quiet for the past couple days. I have a couple sessions to blog but I've been too busy shooting and editing! (A familiar feeling.) Just a quick note as I'm tying up loose ends...I am about to go to Austin for a few days. Remember my amazing workshop I attended in San Francisco? Well, it has arrived in Austin and I am going to assist as staff! I'm looking forward to meeting Cheryl again and all the new workshop-goers!
I will return phone calls and emails next Monday.

Have a great weekend in this gorgeous weather!!!

... I leave you with some pictures from when my hubby and I went to Austin last December...





























*Evidently my lack of blogging caused me to overload you with random pictures you probably don't care about!

No comments: