Sunday, November 4, 2007

Scooter!


Birthday boy A turns 1 in just a couple days!

(This picture cracks me up!
!!)

I think the face captured here is a mixture of "Fun!" & "Help!"

:)


I can't tell who is having more fun, A or his Daddy?


A favorite toy is a great assistant for a photographer to help keep a little one's attention!
A loves his "moooooo" toy, (the one where you tip it upside down and it says "moooooo"). I remember ha
ving one of those when I was little!
(I loved this couch! Can you see the polka-dotted pillow?.....love me some polka dots!)


Watching his Mommy act silly for him....

:)


It was *SO* adorable to see A's eyes light up when he saw Daddy wheel his car in. It was towards the end of the session, (because his smart Mommy knew that it might be a bit difficult to pry him from it if we let him play with it any sooner), and so A was starting to get a little sleepy, (been going strong for awhile!), but BAM! When that car rolled in, A's world was an instant wonderland.


He's a pro at standing, (with a little hand from Mommy & Daddy), but walking is just around the corner. (And if it's 1/2 as fast as he can crawl, then his folks might be investing in some baby bumpers because this little man can scoot!)


See ya, bud! I hope you have the best 1st birthday a little guy could ask for.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Those have got to be the cutest photos of Baby A! Absolutely precious!!! I guess I'm a bit biased....I'm his grandma :) At least you got him to look at you! He moves so fast, and my camera is so slow I can't seem to get any where he's looking at the camera. Anyway, can't wait to see the rest of your fantastic photos!

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful photo! You seem to capture the soul, they are so fun looking and colorful! I hope I can be your next client - I have many childrens for you to be photographing.